Prices for Scalp Micropigmentation will vary per for each client due to the individual character of the treatment. But don’t worry, you won’t have to break your Piggy Bank.
Our treatments are very reasonably priced compared to other providers while quality is assured.
To calculate the individual prices we have to take into consideration the number of areas on the scalp that have to be treated: frontal, parietal, vertex, occipital and scars.
We also use the Norwood Hair Loss Scale (see picture below) to exactly determine the level of hair loss for each client:
WHAT DOES IT COST
PRICES FOR MALE PATTERN BALDNESS
- If we work on one area (baldness grade I to III or densification of the crown according to the Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 600 + VAT
- If we work on two areas (+ Vertex III and IV according to Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 800 + VAT
- If we focus on three areas (from V to VII according to Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 1,000 + VAT
- If we work on four areas (may be the case of a degree of baldness V to VII, as Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 1,500 + VAT
PRICE FOR ALOPECIA
- Total Alopecia or Universal, this ranges from £ 1,5000 to £ 2,000 according to difficulty of the treatment. This will have to be assessed during the consultation.
- Alopecia Areata : In case of Alopecia Areata the prices can vary between £ 600 and £ 1.500 depending on the intensity. This will have to be assessed during the consultation.
The result of the treatment will remain in perfect condition for around 6 to 12 months and can last upto 2-3 years. However in order to keep the result looking “fresh” we advise a yearly maintenance appointment. Your maintenance appointments are priced per session at £350 each. Each treatment is unique and has specific needs, so to have a personalized estimation we advise you to contact our experts are at your disposal for free.