TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.dcmicro.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by DC Micropigmentation Ltd.. This Site is an ecommerce website.By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site; or
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
- Public comments.
By posting publicly on our Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Permanent Makeup Products; and
- Permanent Makeup Training.
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that match the description of the good(s) you order on our Site.The following services are available on our Site:
- Permanent Makeup Treatments.
The services will be paid for in full upon the completion of the service.These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
- Credit Card;
- PayPal; and
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
- UK standard delivery 1-3 working days; or
- International delivery 3-7 working days.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside the United Kingdom your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Will end 14 days from the date of purchase when you purchased a service;
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the goods when you purchased good(s) in one order that are all delivered together;
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the last good when you purchased goods in one order that are delivered separately; or
- Will end 14 days from when you receive, or someone you nominate receives, the first good when you purchased goods that will be regularly delivered during a defined period of time.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 7 Millfield Lodge, Cottingley Business Park, Bingley, BD16 1PY. You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the end of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.The right to cancel does not apply to:
- Goods or services, other than the supply of water, gas, electricity, or district heating, where the price depends upon fluctuations in the financial market that we cannot control and that may occur during the cancellation period;
- Custom or personalised goods;
- Goods that will deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Alcoholic beverages where the price has been agreed upon at the time of purchase, delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market that we cannot control;
- Services that the customer has requested for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance;
- Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, except for subscriptions to such publications; and
- Accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering, or services related to leisure activities, if the contract includes a specific date or period of performance.
Effects of CancellationIf you cancel your contract with us and goods have already been sent to you, then you must return the goods to us as soon as possible after informing us of your decision to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the goods that occurs before they are returned to us, including while the goods are in transit.If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse to you all payments we received from you under the contract, including the costs of delivery, except for any supplementary delivery charges resulting from your choice of a delivery type other than the least expensive type of standard delivery that we offer. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your reimbursement to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods that was caused by handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.We will provide the reimbursement without undue delay and no later than the earlier of 14 days after we receive back from you any goods supplied or 14 days after you provide proof that you have returned the goods. If no goods were supplied, then we will provide the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we were informed of your decision to cancel.If you requested the performance of services begin during the cancellation period, you are required to pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your decision to cancel this contract. We will reimburse to you any amount you have paid above this proportionate payment.We will make the reimbursement using the same form of payment as you used for the initial purchase unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of the reimbursement.This right to cancel and to reimbursement is not affected by any return or refund policy we may have.
- Good is broken;
- Good does not match description; or
- Good is the wrong size.
- opened or used items.